Well I was not finished telling about Hudson's first day of school. I must have pushed a wrong button. So read The First Day of School post then come back to this one.
So about the throwing the crayon. The teacher said it was no big deal. But we will try to keep on top of it. I worry because he has had no Pre-School. Some other teachers I have talked to said he will struggle a little bit with the structure. I'm sure he'll figure it out. I don't think his teacher will put up with it.
Hudson wants to tell what he did today. He played a game. What is in the box. It had a motor cycle, magnet, a moose, and a mirror. They also heard a loud bell and everyone had to hurry outside ( a fire drill). They went outside to play the teacher did not have a bell so she blew her whistle. They also sang a song about turning around. He told me he listened. There was a time where they could have free play. He played with the Lego like blocks when it was time to clean up he did and returned to his desk. So for the most part he did really well. He was so excited when he came home. I could not get him to be quiet during nap time. He is very eager to learn . He likes to read books with me now and also he is big into doing his "homework". I put a notebook into his backpack on Friday at the meet and greet for ME to take notes. Later he found it while we were in the car going to meet daddy after work. He found it and said Oh I almost forgot I need to do my homework. He loves to spell every ones names and draw stars. So Kelcie wanted to write her name too. He gave her a piece of paper but insisted that her scribbles could not be in his homework notebook. Later it was after dark I ran into a store real quick. While I was in there Kelcie claimed she had to go potty. (Which in usually AKA for her just wanting to go in.) So Russ was Going to try to take them in but Hudson was very worked up about leaving his homework. I came out shortly and Kelcie did not have to go potty any more. So we got on the free way he had the light on and I could not see to drive so I shut it off. He was very heart broken. It was very Important that he get his homework done. He shortly fell asleep and then it was all good.
I promise I will talk more about my other kids soon.
Art festival
14 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, I loved reading that story. I can't believe he is old enough to be in school. He is such a big boy and I hope he will LOVE his class.
Post a Comment