On Friday we went to the meet and greet at Hudsons school. Russ was able to take the morning off and join us . So we got a babysitter so we could both get something out of it. I got a little choked watching my son be such a big boy. His teacher Mrs. Grant was giving a power point production. The whole time he just sat there at his desk looking up at the screen folding his arms. he has been so excited to start school for a long time. Ever since he turned 5 he stops random strangers ti inform them that he is going to kindergarten. After it was over Russ had to return to work. So Hudson and I went out to lunch together as a
special treat. He thought that was pretty great. It was a goo
d day. :)
Art festival
14 years ago
1 comment:
What a handsome boy. I love that mother-son picture...so cute.
Post a Comment