Well I'm not sure how often we will update it. But after reading everyones Blogs I was sold. i loved all your pictures and fun stories. So we'll see how I do. I'll try to put pictures and stories of Hudson's First day of school. We are going to his meet and greet here in a little bit. I also got Kelcie in a Pre School Co-Op. There are five of us and we take turns teaching. Well I'll send more later.
2 comments:
Yay, Kristie! Glad to see you have a blog now. You can always call if you have questions. To leave a comment on someones blog you scroll down to the bottom of the last post (not the page) and you'll see something that says the number of comments. Click on that and It'll take you to where you can leave a comment.
good for you it will be fun to keep in touch with you this way! Love b
Post a Comment