Sorry it has been so long since our last post. Life has been pretty crazy. As some of you already know I am expecting our baby #5. Our should I say a MAJOR suprise. It was a huge shock to find out we were expecting, since Gracie was our last. I kept thinking how sad I would be when Ken and Shelly anounced their #5 and we would not be keeping up with them. OOOOPS!! I guess I don't need to be sad. But K & S you need to catch up with us now. Funny how things work out. This pregnancy has taken it's toll on me in many ways. I have been very sick and tired , and still trying to hold a full time job (which I love by the way), keep up with my four other little monsters, and keep this huge house clean that I thought we just had to have. I have learned more room only means more mess when you have four very busy kids. I have also been in the hospital twice in the last four weeks, due to dehydration and being so sick.
Despite all this we got to see the newest member of our family last monday. We found out that we are keeping our pattern alive. We also were releaved like Carrisa to find there was only one. So that means we are having a little boy . He was so busy!! Every time I see an ultra sound I marvel at the power of our Heavenly Father, and his perfect plan for us. How can any one witness a new life and not beleive we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and has a perfect plan for us. As I watched our sweet little boy be so busy inside of me I felt a little ashamed. I am sorry we have not talked to anyone but our parents about this pregnancy. It has just been such a shock and very over whelming. But when I saw our little boy so full of life and so wonderful, I was reminded of the love of my Heavenly Father. I know he is very mindful of our family and our current trials. At first when I found out we were expecting I was very ashamed that we just added to our trials. But I know everything happens for a reason and this little boy was meant to be a part of our family. It will take some doing but it will all work out.
We were able to get an ultra sound picture of our little guys "parts". WOW it was as clear as day. There was no mistaking it is a boy. It was amazing. Russ and I never found out what Boyce or Hudson were untill they were born so we have never seen boys parts on the screen before. it was pretty crazy. It was really funny. He was not making it easy to see what he was. He kept turning around, crossing his legs and putting his hands down there. The picture we got was very classic. It shows on the left his bum and then is "parts' then at the far right it shows his little bony fingers coming in for a grab. It was funny the woman doing the ultra sound teased when she saw the hand coming in that it confirmed that it was a boy because he was trying to grab himself. That cracked me up because I still have to remind Hudson and Boyce to leave their "parts" alone.
Art festival
14 years ago
6 comments:
Wow! I hope that everything works out great! It is nice to see you back on blog land also. I don't know if you know but The kids and I are planning on coming to Montana In mid June. Andrew will join us in the first part of July. We hope to see you while we are there.
Congratulations! We are excited for our little one to have a cousin so close to his/her age. When are you due? We love to hear about your comings and goings! We hope to see your family soon.
Oh, yeah the Bassetts in the above blog is Reed and Carissa
Congratulations. I hope you feel better soon or are able to find ways to ease it. Yes, when is your due date?
Congratulations guys! It was nice to catch up. I'm getting pretty behind right now too.
Post a Comment