Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daddy's Little Sweetheart!!












Gracie is now 6 minths old. She just Got over the
H1N1 flu. It was very scary at first. With all the stuff
on the news about it. She was sick for a couple of weeks.
She even had the stomache flu to go with it. During all this
she managed to get her daddy wrapped tightly around her
cute little finger. He was up all hours of the night and he would
go down stairs and sleep on our hide-a-bed. Even when she got
better she had him jumpimg throuh lots of hoops. He sure loves
his pretty little Gracie.




4 comments:

Brenda said...

oh my goodness! When I saw your blog, At first I wondered who that kid was with such dark hair. Wow thanks for updating, I haven't seen Gracie besides her newborn pictures. It's cute how she has a look all her own.

Jackie Jones said...

Wow, lots of new pictures...love it! Now it looks like I need to get on the ball and post some pictures too!!

The Bassetts said...

Wow, Gracie has so much hair! So cute. Thanks for the update, it was good to see what you were up to this summer.

Shelly and Ken said...

Russ and Kristie--WELCOME BACK TO BLOGLAND!! WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!! It's nice to see you again (though I don't remember seeing much of Kristie in these pictures). Your kids are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing! KSKJCC