Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gracie Anne Bassett

Waiting for Baby!
Gracie Anne Bassett
Arrived April 12th @ 7:05 pm
She weighed in at 9lbs 4oz


Proud big sister!



Proud big brother!




Look mom she has a nose! (Kelcie took this picture)





Proud Daddy!






Tired, but proud mama!!






Dads Cute Gracie Print Tattoo!








Our biggest baby get!


WE are so excited to announce the arrival of our 4th little punkin. She ended up being our
little Easter baby. Ruus tells everyone we came in and cracked the egg open and out came our little Easter Bunny. I keep teaseing him that he needs to stop calling me an egg. She was three weeks early. We had to have her at this time because she was gaining weight too fast. So Russ and I went to St. Luke's hospital in Ronan, Mt at 7:00am.
I had been in pre-term labor off and on for three weeks. But of course when I went in that day I was having none. So they had to give me the dreaded potosum. They started it at noon. Even when I was fully dilates her head was not down far enough. I was beginning to worry that I was going to have a C-section. So They had me sit up with sharp contractions from 6:00 to 6:30pm. Then when the Dr. came in we were ready to push and she came at 7:05 pm.
Her brothers and sister were so excited to welcome her. They were beginning to think I was fibbing about having a new baby. I kept telling them she will come after Boyce's Birthday. So at his party Kelcie came up to me and said "Mommy it's time to get Gracie out it is Boyce's Birthday." For the following two weeks she kept telling me we need to get our Baby Gracie out." They had to wait untill the next morning to come and see her. Boyce was so cute he just kept giggling, and saying "Me see Baby Dacie." Well we are home now and all doing well. Hudson can't wait to take her to school for show and share.





5 comments:

Lynn said...

Yea! Thanks for posting some pictures of our 14th grandbaby! She has lots of hair and it looks like everybody's pretty tickled to have her finally here. We can't wait to come hold her! I was just asking Jackie today if she'd seen any pics, yet. Great job, Kristie, on the delivery AND the blog!
Love you,
MomBa

Brenda said...

Yea a post. It's fun to hear from you and especially to see my new niece. Wow your kids are getting big! Especially Hudson. And I can't believe that Boyce is 3. Congrats on the new baby!!!

The Bassetts said...

Congratulations!! Thanks for the pictures. Hudson looks SO big in the picture. All of your kids are getting big but he looks especially like he is growing up.

Austin and Mindy said...

Congratulations! Thanks for calling and letting me know, that was awesome. Glad to hear from you guys.

Austin and Mindy

S&J Jones Family said...

James saw the picture of Gracie on the scale and said..."there's a baby crying...I think it's MINE or something". Russell's new tattoo is pretty funny :) Looks like the kids think she's pretty cute too.